Year-End Success Hacks (Part One)
As we move toward the end of the year, how about a bit of motivational tough love?
Before I get going –
No matter what you desire in the future, remember that life and business are about solving problems. The bigger your dreams, the bigger your problems. If you want what nobody else has, you need to solve problems nobody else will.
So, how do you begin with a bang?
1) Decide what you want in the future. Be specific. Anything less is what ordinary people do.
2) Decide to pay the price of your success. You’ve heard it before, and it’s true. Short-term pain leads to long-term gain. The future value of your life depends on the current value of your effort.
3) Own your goals. You don’t need to ask permission from anybody. You don’t even need to say a word. Put your head down and get to work.
4) Since you’ve decided what you want. Don’t accept your excuses.
When it’s time to get to work –
5) Start your day early. Do what is important to you before the day begins.
6) Set your focus and starting point. Pick the first task, finish it, and move on to the next. Keep going until you get what you want.
7) Hold space for what is essential for you.
8) Develop the habit of deep work. Two hours of uninterrupted work per day will change your life.
9) Don’t get caught up believing you need networking, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships. Yes, you need some – but not many. Trust yourself and start creating. Let everybody else catch up.
10) Apply never-ending massive imperfect action. Don’t worry about the mess. You can clean it up later.
Tomorrow we’ll chat about how to gain a HUGE advantage while accelerating your success.