Success at The Highest Level
No matter your life goals, there is a good chance you are striving to be the best at something.
Whether it’s the best Mom or Dad, excelling in your career, or winning at the game or sport of your choice. Being the best always comes down to:
1) Do what you love and are good at naturally. You’ll have the edge over others. Stay in your wheelhouse.
2) Commit your focus toward mastery. Being a Jack-of-all-trades won’t work. Specialists always win over generalists.
3) Spend more time doing than learning. There’s a big difference between knowledge and wisdom. Experience is what matters.
4) Hire a Coach. When you’re at the top of your game, working with your Coach will take you from second place to first.
5) Keep going until you get what you want. Never stop, and never make excuses.
It was your idea to pursue your path. Enjoy the privilege of being able to make that choice.