It’s the world’s most straightforward recipe for success: Stand up, take a step, REPEAT!
A member wrote asking the best use of that simple advice:
1) Stop what you are doing. Block out everything. Focus on YOU.
2) Find a place where nobody will interrupt you for 5 minutes.
3) Ask yourself, “How is my life going?” Open your mind and let your thoughts flow into your life’s different areas and roles. Bring them into focus.
4) For things to go well, continue your momentum. For areas of concern, ask,” What CAN I do to make it better?”
5) Immediately take action based on your answers.
Checking in with yourself 5-minutes a day is all it takes to stay focused and on track toward your goals.