With only so many hours in the day, let’s start the week with a few ideas for being more productive.
1) Avoid meetings if possible. If you must, keep them short and sweet.
2) Incoming communication is nothing more than somebody else’s to-do list. Do your stuff first.
3) Organize your daily interruptions. They will never go away. You might as reasonably expect them.
4) Never schedule more than 50% of your day. That way, you can finish what you started.
5) No more multi-tasking. Finish one task before the next.
BAM! You just added 50% more productive time to your day.