Did you know that happy people are regular people that look at the world differently?
They don’t wear rose-colored glasses either. They have a better way:
1) They realize that if you are alive, you will have problems.
2) They accept that dealing with problems is a privilege of being alive.
3) They don’t get frustrated. They know problems mean you are shaking up life and living.
4) Happy people accept responsibility for solving problems. They never run from them.
5) A good day for a happy person is dealing with everything life can throw at you. Getting a great night’s sleep and doing it again is the reward.
By the way –
It’s amazing how this kind of attitude seems to make most problems never show up in the first place.