Did you know that happy people view the world differently?
They don’t wear rose-colored glasses. They have a better way:
1) Happy people accept that life brings problems.
2) Happy people recognize that problems are a privilege that comes with being alive.
3) Happy people get frustrated, but don’t give up. Problems are normal.
4) Happy people accept responsibility for solving problems.
5) Happy people deal with anything life throws at them, get a good night’s sleep, and do it all over again.
If you view problems with a positive attitude – was there ever a problem? That’ll get you thinking.