Would you like to be happy every day of the week?
Maybe it’s time to start thinking like a happy person.
There’s no magic to being happy; rose-colored glasses are not required.
Just start looking at your day-to-day life the way a happy person does.
Give this a try:
1) Accept that being alive means you will run into occasional challenges.
2) Realize that dealing with challenges is a privilege of being alive.
3) Welcome frustration. It only means adjustments are required. Figure out what to change and make it happen.
4) Accept responsibility for solving your challenges and fix them immediately. Don’t delay the inevitable.
5) Dealing with everything life throws at you is easier when you get a great night’s sleep. Have another great day tomorrow.
You can borrow my daily recipe if you would like—
Wake up, refreshed. Have a great day. Sleep like a baby. Repeat.
Get the Daily Boost Commercial-Free at https://dailyboostpremium.com.