Conversation Starters That Make People Like You
Today you are going to have opportunities to communicate.
Here’s how to create conversations that connect:
1) Meet folks where they are. Pay attention to how their day is going. Step into their NOW.
2) Establishing something in common. “Wow! Has this day been crazy for you too?”
3) Establish an undeniable truth. “I promise it will get crazier with the holidays coming.”
4) Move toward an idea that everybody can agree with. “Summer is coming fast. We should get ahead of it and do some planning.”
5) Bring a new idea into the conversation. “I have a system that will work for both of us. Do you want to see it?”
You will always get more of what you want when communication moves toward a common goal.