You may have heard that you will elevate your station in life to the degree that you elevate yourself.
Since you are reading this today, consider yourself elevated.
Even more so if you do these:
1) Acknowledge that all emotions come from within you.
2) Seek out someone you respect. Let them keep you honest.
3) Recognize there is life after failure.
4) Read purposefully. Apply your knowledge.
5) Challenge yourself to be brutally honest in everything you do.
6) Reflect on what you spend the most time on.
7) Remind yourself that you weren’t meant to procrastinate.
8) Put the phone away. Be present.
9) Time is your most precious resource. Fact.
Can you imagine how much you can change in your life when you live by those principles?