A long time ago, it occurred to me that life is nothing more than a giant scavenger hunt. Yes, life is full of questions, and it’s long enough for you to figure out all the essential answers. And the winners are the people who figure out the solution for what you are seeking.
Here are a few that I use on a regular basis to get me thinking:
1) What do you want to do?
2) What do you want to have?
3) Where do you want to go?
4) What contribution do you want to make?
5) What do you want to become?
6) What do you want to learn?
7) Who do you want to spend my time?
8) How much money do you want to earn, save, invest?
9) How much time do you want off?
10) What will you do to create optimum health?
I’ll repeat it. Life is full of questions, and it’s long enough for you to figure out all the essential answers. It’s time to get busy.