I was thinking about how happiness comes down to a few simple things. Here they are – in no particular order.
1) Be honest with yourself. Forget illusions of what you think you want.
2) If you have goals and dreams, make sure you want them in the first place.
3) You’re probably happy with portions of your life. Do more of that.
4) Happiness is about how you feel, not what you do.
5) Experiences win over material items every time.
6) Accepting responsibility for your life will lead to happiness.
7) Happiness is action.
8) Know your Values before you set your Goals.
9) Fill yourself with faith. Happiness will follow.
10) Whatever you like to do, make it a constant part of your life.