Earl Nightingale’s created one of the great motivational works of history. “The Strangest Secret” began as a tool to motivate his insurance company sales force. It is now a motivational standard.
What is the strangest secret that makes everything possible?
1) You become what you think.
2) You must pay the prices
3) We must control our thoughts.
4) Cut away all limitations of the mind.
5) Set a clearly defined goal.
6) Act promptly when your path is clear.
7) Save at least 10% of every dollar.
What do you want more than anything else? Commit today to doing more than you must to get it.