Simple Time Management
March 11, 2019
Are you having difficulty managing your time?
With millions of years of civilization, you have to wonder why we still struggling with time.
It’s time to keep it simple:
1) Every day has 24 hours. That’s enough time to do anything.
2) You will always have time for what is important to you. Focus, my friend.
3) Scheduling space in your day for your tasks is your number one priority.
4) Completing your scheduled tasks is your second priority. Keeping going until you finish your mission.
5) Avoid people that steal your time. They will be persistent. Hide if you must.