Not a day goes by without someone asking how to get what they want. I almost always say, “It’s all about return on investment.”
After all, it would be a shame to work hard toward your goals and end up with less than you started – right?
That’s why you should run your life like a business:
1) Decide what you want and get moving. You should be very specific.
2) Be flexible in your approach. The road is curvy.
3) Set benchmarks and measure your progress. Always know where you are.
4) If you don’t achieve your milestones, make an immediate adjustment and get back on track.
5) Repeat what works. Dump what doesn’t.
Life is better when you get a positive return on your efforts.