Networking Power Tips
May 22, 2018
You have the opportunity to begin new relationships every day. Some are random. Some you choose. When you follow the rules of the networking game, things always work out better.
1) It isn’t about you.
2) You will always come from a place of trust.
3) You won’t have an agenda.
4) You will listen first.
5) You will focus on the person – not the opportunity.
6) Everything you need to know will come soon enough.
7) Your posture dictates theirs.
8) You will not worry about the outcome.
9) Consider how you can serve them.
10) There is no rush. You can always re-connect later.
Networking with others is about connecting on a personal level. Everything else will follow.