I’ve been noticing a trend in folks who finally figure out what you want to be when you grow up.
Let me throw down a couple of truths.
1) Figuring out what you want to do is most of the battle. Be clear about what you want – even if it’s only the first step.
2) Never run toward your dreams too quickly. You must take care of your present reality. Balance your old while you move to your new.
3) Unless you are independently wealthy, you are going to need money. Don’t give up your day job.
4) Always be willing to do the stuff your running from IF it helps you get to your goal faster. Keep doing it until you don’t need it anymore.
5) Never give up. Your goal was important enough to chase so keep pursuing it until you reach it. Otherwise, don’t start.
Keep it real until your dreams become real.