How To Be a Happy Person
December 10, 2018
Did you know that happy people see the world differently?
They don’t wear rose-colored glasses. They have a better way:
1) Happy people realize being alive includes challenges.
2) Happy people accept that problems are a privilege that comes with being alive.
3) Happy people get frustrated but don’t give up. Challenges indicate everything is normal.
4) Happy people accept responsibility for solving problems.
5) Happy people deal with everything life throws at them, get a great nights sleep, and do it all over again.
When you think like a happy person, most challenges never show up in the first place.