Would you like to be happy every day of the week? Maybe it’s time to start thinking like a happy person?
There’s no magic to being happier.
Rose colored glasses are not required.
Just start looking at your day-to-day life the way a happy person does.
Give this a try:
1) Accept that merely being alive means you will run into occasional challenges.
2) Realize that dealing with challenges is a privilege that comes with being alive.
3) Welcome frustration. That means that you are not satisfied and are beginning to make adjustments.
4) Accept responsibility for solving your challenges. Run forward and fix them as soon as possible.
5) Deal with everything that life throws at you. Get a great nights sleep. Have another great day tomorrow.
It’s amazing how that kind of mindset makes most challenges never show up in the first place.