Whether you’re in business, have a job, go to school, or just live life, your ability to present well will supercharge your success.
Here are 5 tips I use every day:
1) Understand most folk’s only expectation is that you will wow them. They are not expecting bad. You shouldn’t either.
2) Join the conversation THEY are already having inside their head, not the one YOU are having.
3) You’ll move faster if you drop the small talk and dig into the meat of your communication. You can fill in additional information later.
4) The sooner you can get people to suspend disbelief and engage with you, the sooner you will have success.
5) Stop overkill. Find the first best place to take your exit and being your meeting to an end.
You’re going to be amazed how well this works.