Did you know that happy people see the world differently?
No, they don’t wear rose-colored glasses. They have a better way:
1) Happy people realize that being alive includes challenges.
2) Happy people accept that challenges are a privilege that come with being alive.
3) Happy people get frustrated but don’t give up. Challenges mean everything is normal.
4) Happy people accept responsibility for solving challenges.
5) Happy people deal with everything life can throw at them, get a great night’s sleep, and do it all over again.
Finally, when you think like a happy person, most challenges never show up in the first place.