Here are a few thoughts that will center you in any storm.
1) Acknowledge that all emotions come from within you.
2) Find someone you respect and use them to stay honest.
3) Recognize there is life after failure.
4) Read purposefully, and apply your knowledge.
5) Challenge yourself to be brutally honest.
6) Reflect on what you spend the most time on.
7) Remind yourself; you weren’t meant to procrastinate.
8) Put the phone away and be present.
9) Remind yourself that time for YOU is your most precious resource.
I bet you better already!