You may have heard that you will elevate your station in life to the degree that you elevate yourself.
Personal Development is how you do that.
Here are some easy ideas to move you forward:
1) Acknowledge that all emotions come from within you.
2) Seek out someone you respect. Use them to stay honest.
3) Recognize there is life after failure.
4) Read purposefully. Apply your knowledge.
5) Challenge yourself to be brutally honest.
6) Reflect on what you spend the most time on.
7) Remind yourself: you weren’t meant to procrastinate.
8) Put the phone away. Be present.
9) Remind yourself that time is your most precious resource.
Can you imagine how much you can change in your life when you live by those principles?